Lanka Market Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://lankamarket.lk, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Lanka Market’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Lanka Market’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lanka Market at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Lanka Market’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Lanka Market makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Lanka Market does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Lanka Market or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Lanka Market’s website, even if Lanka Market or a Lanka Market authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Lanka Market’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lanka Market does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Lanka Market may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Lanka Market does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Lanka Market has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lanka Market of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Lanka Market may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Paid Features
At the top of every ad listing page and single product page, there are places for Features ads. By adding a Featured Ad promotion to your ad, you earn the chance for your ad to be displayed in one of these Featured Ad spots – which can get you up to 5 times or more views! These featured ads expired in 10 days.
Bump up Ads
Apply the Bump Up promotion to bump your ad to the top and get up to 10 times more views as compared to regular ads!
There are few packages with Featured ads and bump-up ads. The package validity days are different from featured ads validity days.
- The prices of the goods will be as quoted on the Online Store from time to time. We take reasonable care to ensure that the prices of goods are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However if we discover an error in the price of Product(s) you ordered, please see next clause for what happens in this event.
- Prices for our goods may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed.
- The Online Store contains a large number of products. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the products on the Online Store may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the products you have ordered we will inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling your order.
- We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if your credit or debit card has been charged (and will refund in full any amounts paid by you in respect of the order).
- Any date or period for delivery shall be considered as indicative only. It is our policy to try to despatch all orders within 3 working days. Any products not available at the time of your order will be sent to you, as soon as possible, when received from the supplier. In any case, delivery will be made within 30 days after the date we accept your order.
- If there are delays in the delivery caused by the supplier, the carrier or any other third party then Lanka Market will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and, provided we do this, we will not be liable for such delay. If there is a substantial delay you may end the contract using the procedure at clause 10 below and will be entitled to receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- Customer will assume risk of the products ordered once they have been delivered to the address specified on the Order. Lanka Market accept no liability for undelivered parcels where the Customer provides an incorrect or invalid delivery address and/or fails to collect the Order from the delivery address specified following our reasonable efforts to contact you to deal with this.
- In the event of an order being lost by a third party which has either been authorised by you to accept the products or a courier commissioned by you to deliver the products, Lanka Market bears no risk once it has been delivered to them. Where goods have been received damaged, a full refund will be made if we are notified of the problem within 30 days of delivery by phone, email or otherwise in writing. You will then be required to return the goods together with their original packaging to the Lanka Market trading address.
- The Company cannot be held liable for any inaccurate information published on the Website and/or any incorrect prices displayed on the Website, save where such liability arises from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the Company, its employees, agents or authorised representatives. You are encouraged to contact us to report any possible malfunctions or errors by way of email to email@example.com
THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MIGHT ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE; OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, AND/OR UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY THE COMPANY AGAINST ANY LOSS, CLAIM OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY YOURSELF OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
- Information on ingredients used in cosmetic products appearing on the Site is not intended to be, nor should be interpreted as, advice or a recommendation concerning the use of any cosmetic product. If you have questions about your use of a cosmetic product, please review the labeling appearing on the product, contact the product manufacturer, and/or consult a physician. lankamarket.lk is designed for informational purposes.
- By using the Site you acknowledge and agree that the information displayed on the Site, including any information provided by experts or medical professionals, is intended solely for general educational purposes. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding any medical condition.
- We does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Reliance on any information provided by the Site, or by others appearing on the Site is solely at your own risk.
10. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Sri Lanka and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.