– Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @2.40GHZ, 2.50GHZ
– 8.00 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 520
– 256 GB Storage SSD
– Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Original and Activated
– Display: 12.3″ PixelSense Display with a 3k (2736×1824, 3:2) super high resolution (267 PPI) and 10-point Touch, with Surface Pen support.
– Speakers and Microphones: Studio quality stereo microphones and stereo speakers with Dolby Audio Premium.
– Cameras: 8MP rear-facing camera with autofocus and 1080p HD video, 5MP front-facing camera with 1080p HD video, infrared (IR) face-detection camera with works with Windows Hello.
– Ports: Full-size USB Type A 3.0, microSD card reader, Surface Connect Headset jack, and Mini DisplayPort Cover port for external monitors.
– Battery Life: 4-5 hours of video playback.
– Surface Pro 4
– Type Cover Keyboard with Backlit Keys
– x2 Original Chargers
There is a small problem with the display. It starts flickering after about 3 or so hours (sometimes more than 3 hours). There are places here that can fix or replace the display. However, the touch screen works perfectly fine even with the flicker. There is a display port of the side that allows you to connect to a separate display.
This is a very capable machine, it works great with some light Photoshop and Illustrator work, and even some video editing. I do all of this and a lot of audio work in Cubase 10.5, and multiple VSTs. I can include all this software if you would like. Users can even play some light, older games with this. There are many more features on this machine that make it great, such as the superior display quality with it’s touchscreen, great cameras, speakers, studio quality microphones, great performance and more.
Everything in the laptop (all the functions, touch, sensors, cameras, Windows Hello, keyboard and trackpad) work perfectly, and it a very reliable machine. The only problem is the display flicker which occurs at times, but you can still use an external monitor and this would make a solid home/office computer. It can still be used as a laptop/tablet when the screen is not flickering. I am selling for a much lower price cause of this issue.
I am selling due to an urgent need of cash. Price can be negotiated. Please give me a call if you are interested.
Mention LankaMarket.lk when calling seller to get a good deal