The Important Facts Of GoPro Camera
What is so special about GoPro?
GoPro camera, when coupled with the specially designed casing, becomes one of the most versatile cameras. it is waterproof, shockproof, dust-proof (to an extent), can stand freezing point temperature, survives high altitudes and maintains high-quality video footage in wide-angle to provide an immersive view.
GoPro unique features
Think HD and then double the quality. only the Black Edition has the capability to capture 4K video, making it one of the most affordable cameras of this type on the market. The 4K model captures 3820×2160 resolution with a frame rate of 30 frames per second (fps) on the Hero4 Black Edition.
How is GoPro different from other cameras?
Compared to an ordinary camera, the biggest difference in the action camera is the shooting angle. In short, the action camera is more for a selfie while the ordinary camera is more for taken photos for others because the action camera is for sports, the most action camera lens is a fisheye lens
Are GoPros good cameras?
GoPro cameras are really great for hands-free, point-of-view recording — but that doesn’t mean they can replace a camcorder or larger DSLR or mirrorless camera. The quality of Image, while good for a small action camera, is another area where a camcorder or interchangeable lens camera will come out ahead.
Is GoPro camera better than the iPhone?
The GoPro isn’t a great camera for what we would consider “conventional” photography. The iPhone has a fairly respectable camera, is more versatile, can capture still and video and recent versions can record 4K video and slow-motion video. Overall, we’d suggest is a much better camera for general use.
GoPro and iPhone have very capable cameras. However, they are a bit different. GoPro offers a wide FOV capable of shooting up to 170-degrees (Superview Mode), whereas iPhone X camera has 2 Lenses that work coherently to produce class-leading imagery.
For comparison’s sake, we will be talking about current flagship devices from Apple and GoPro. That puts GoPro Hero 6 Black against Apple iPhone X (10)
- Both have a 12MP Camera sensor
- Capable of shooting 4K at 60FPS & 1080P at up to 240FPS.
- Amazing Image Stabilization on both devices, iPhone X uses Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) whereas GoPro Hero 6 Black uses electronic image stabilization (EIS).
Pros of GoPro Hero 6 Black:
- Wider FOV allows capturing POV/First Person videos.
- Less bulky and more compact.a large inventory of mounts available to shoot from different angles.
- Expandable storage via Micro-SD card comes in handy if you’re shooting 4K Footage.
- Water-Proof up to 10 Meters/33 Feet, much better than iPhone’s water-proofing of 1 Meter/3 Foot.
- Night-Time Lapse mode works like a charm, which is not available on iPhone X.
Pros of iPhone X (10):
- Its dual-lens system capable of taking stunning portraits.
- The bigger screen allows for easy operations.
- iPhone X’s primary lens has a wider aperture (f/1.8) as compared to Hero 6’s (f/2.8), hence, it performs well in low-lighting.
- iPhone X has a better Zoom Performance because of its dual-lens. which means it’s capable of achieving 2x optical Zoom unlike the Digital Zoom available in Hero 6 Black.
Pros of iPhone 11:
- The front camera was upgraded to 12 megapixels.
- you can take slow-motion selfies (known as slofies)
- 3 times faster autofocus in low light
- 12-megapixel Ultra-Wide camera that captures four times more scene.
- The standard lens has an f/1.8 aperture while the ultra-wide-angle lens has an f/2.4 aperture and 120-degree field of view.