– Best valued tea cultivation in Morawaka area in Matara district is for sale.
– 13.4 Acres fully cultivated land with clear title deeds and plan.
– Being situated by the side of Morawaka-Millawa bus road which was recently upgraded and carpeted by Road Development Authority, the tea estate can conveniently be accessed by any size and kind of vehicle.
– More than 200m stretch of the tea land is facing the Morawaka-Millawa bus road.
– 2 ½ hour drive from Colombo, either via southern highway to Imaduwa, Akuressa and Morawaka or Southern Highway to Pinnaduwa, Mathugama, Pelawatta, Hiniduma and Morawaka.
– A 2-storey bungalow with road access, electricity and water connections, 3 rooms, two bathrooms, living and kitchen.
– A single storey house with 3 rooms, living area and bathroom and kitchen with well water and electricity connections.
– A vast number of fully and semi grown up Jack, Teak, Nedun, Mahogani, Burutha, Kaluwara trees along the perimeter and Pepper, Cinnamon and Coconut cultivation on the boundary / reservation areas.
– Around 52 plants of Agarwood (Walla Patta) are also adding to the value of this property.
– About 6.5 acres are newly planted
– This tea estate is located about 1.9 km from Morawaka town, about 1 km from the Millawa Junction on Galle – Deniyaya A17 main road.
– The land is free from rocks, steep slopes and comprised of moderate slopes ideal for tea plantation. There is no risk of landslides, flooding during adverse weather periods.
– Two water streams adjoining a substantial portion of the perimeter on two sides
– Ideal for an eco-tourism hotel project with 2-3km distance to Morawak Kanda forest suitable for mountain tracking. Also about 10 km to Sinharaja Forest Reserve via Millawa & Dellwa towns and about 25km via Deniyaya and Pallegama.
– A weighing shed, 2 labour house buildings with electricity and water accommodating about 6 families.
– A monthly yield of 2000 to 3000 kg green leaves with potential for 7000 – 8000kg a month when entire estate is fully grown.
Expecting Rs 40 million, price negotiable.
Foreign and local buyers / companies are welcome,
Enquiries are expected from serious buyers only.
Mention LankaMarket.lk when calling seller to get a good deal